09 May 2015

Party of three

Mimi and I have enjoyed visiting sampling food and beverages for a couple of years. When I think of  a super taster Mimi comes to mind. she has an uncanny ability to identify most of the aromatics in a dish. She's surprised servers and me. She is also an adventurous eater- a chef's delight.

A year ago, I met Andrew, Mimi's fiancé. The three of us have journeyed locally and gone on road trips to explore food and beverage. Like Mimi, he's also an adventurous eater. Our most notable road trip was to Philadelphia to visit Amis.

This weekend Mimi and Andrew are getting married. I will be in attendance for this joyous occasion. Knowing Mimi, the wedding and reception will be a sensory delight.



Andrew and Mimi: Mazel Tov!




Be well,
Technicolor girl



No comments:

Post a Comment