07 November 2014

Metro Cooking DC - Cooking classes, Cooking stages and more all under one roof!

The work week is coming to a close and the start of the weekend is ramping up. I'm looking forward to attend the Metro Cooking DC, The Metropolitan Cooking and Entertaining Show doors open at 10am on 8 November at the Washington Convention Center

This two day event appears to have something for those who enjoy cooking and entertaining:
image courtesy of the internet
photo by TEP
photo by TEP
photo by TEP













I've begun to make a list of the stations and areas I want to visit. Before I explore the exhibit floor I will be a volunteer assistant in a L'Academie de Cuisine cooking class.  If you see me, please say hello. See you on the exhibit floor!


Be well,

Technicolor girl




No comments:

Post a Comment