25 November 2015

An Attitude of Gratitude

I saw the following message recently, "Gratitude is so much more than thanks. It always includes blessing, sharing, grace and gathering."

In the United States tomorrow is Thanksgiving. For many, it is a time to gather with family and friends give thanks for the food and opportunity to be together for a meal. For some, Thanksgiving is a work day. For others, it is an opportunity to serve so others might eat.

Many of my Thanksgiving holidays I  have spent a portion of the day serving meals to others or delivering meals to those who may not have a meal to eat. I was grateful for the opportunity to serve and to make someone's day a little brighter.

This year will be a little quieter  - taking time to reflect on the  opportunities for blessing, sharing, grace and gathering. I am grateful for the individuals who I've crossed paths with along my journey.e

What are you most grateful for?


Be well,
Technicolor girl







No comments:

Post a Comment