01 November 2015

November 2015 Technicolor Dining News

Welcome to November!

Yes, Technicolor dining  still active. After a super busy October filled with shifting deadlines, venue changes,  and the passing of a longtime friend, I welcome November with open arms.

When I think of November I am reminded that in the United States, Thanksgiving is celebrated the fourth Thursday in November. November is also National Diabetes Month.

Many years ago I visited  Rio de Janeiro, Brasil in November and enjoyed  the pleasant Spring weather. I am grateful for these experiences and welcome the experiences this November will bring my way.

I invite you to join me in exploring:

  • An opportunity to learn about Scotch from a Scotch Ambassador. 
  • A Food Council whose mission is to improve the environmental, economic, social and nutritional health of Montgomery County, Maryland through the creation of a robust, local, sustainable food system,
  • A visit to a vegetable institute
  • National Diabetes Month
  • Thanksgiving options
And much more!

What are you most grateful for?

Are you  ready? Let's go!

Be well,
Technicolor gir


l

No comments:

Post a Comment