26 December 2014

The votes are in

I was reviewing my inbox to make sure I had responded to all emails. Somehow, I'd missed one.  The email read as follows:

Hello Everyone,
 
I am sending out this email as a reminder to anyone who needs to order supplies for the CT101 class. With the holidays my supplier will need the order by tomorrow.
 
Wait a second! This email meant a couple of things. First, my registration to participate in L'Academie de Cuisine's  Culinary Techniques 101 class, CT101, was accepted and had been processed. This was the point of no return  or backing out.
 
The supplies being ordered included a chef's knife set, a half apron and a chef's jacket  with a name embroidered on it. This meant I  also needed to tabulate the results from the polls on the blog site and the Technicolor dining Facebook page to find out what name readers had selected.
 
 
The number one choice? Techdine girl
The second choice? Lady T
 
The jacket is expected  to arrive sometime in early January. I've already contacted the school about ordering a second jacket with "Lady T" embroidered on it.
 
Thanks to all who responded in the poll. When the jacket arrives I'll be sure to share a photo of it with you.
 
 
 
Be well,
Technicolor girl
 
image created by Ink+ LLC


 

No comments:

Post a Comment