04 January 2016

Technicolor dining news January 2016

Welcome to 2016!  I hope that your 2016 has started on a bright note. Speaking of notes, I received a note asking if Technicolor dining was closing. Not, it is not.  The loss of several family members and friends and life demands did halt blog posts at times in 2015, but the blog is not closed.  Thanks for your patience while and continuing to read the blog during.

January marks the beginning of a New Year on the Gregorian calendar. An opportunity to renew, recharge and begin with a clean slate, or should I say clean plate!



I invite you to join me in exploring:

  • a surprisingly easy pork tenderloin recipe
  • a dinner where Lowcountry dishes meet New Orleans
  • a new cooking class series
  • a savory recipe for acorn squash 
  • and a few surprises along the way!

Coming soon: a Technicolor Dining Facebook follower recently asked my opinion of Canadian whiskies. I replied that I was woefully ignorant on the subject.  As a result, I've been asked include a regularly scheduled post labeled  Technicolor After Dark that will explore the wonderful world of libations.  Watch for more details.

Do you have suggestions for future topics to explore?  Share them in the comments below.

Are you ready?  Let's go!

Wishing you a healthy,joy filled 2016.


Be well,
Technicolor girl
image created by Ink+ LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment