08 February 2016

Technicolor dining news - February 2016



Gong Xi Fa Cai or Happy Lunar New Year !  What  better time to share the February Technicolor dining news.

This month begins with celebration of  Year of the Monkey and the pre-Mardi Gras activities followed by celebration of Valentine's Day. There's lots to celebrate!

The desire to celebrate is high locally because a blizzard passed through the area recently bringing the area to a near standstill. I'm grateful that I had access to food and heat throughout the storm.

I invite you to join me this month as I explore:

  • Experimenting with a potage cultivateur recipe
  • Trying out an acorn squash recipe
  • Technicolor After Dark:  Canadian Whisky, Round 1
  • A return to assisting in the classroom
  • And much more!


The National Weather Service is forecasting is snow, so bundle up. Are you ready?

Be well,
Techdine girl

No comments:

Post a Comment